Listing is for the quantity of your choice of loose leaves of California white sage. Place it on your smudge bowl or abalone shell or simply mix it with other herbs and resins to create your owns incense blends. For centuries, white sage has been ceremonially used by ancient civilizations for protection and cleansing purposes and medicinally to clear flu, colds and sinus symptoms.
Different ways to use white Sage:
• Burn a leave for a quick smudge
• Mix with resins and other herbs and create an incense blend
• Add to sachets and use it in cleansing baths.
• Boil, Strain and use the water to mop the floor of the house, business or sacred area.
• Boil and use the water for cleaning baths
• Boil and mix with vodka and create a liquid smudge
• Carry in a mojo bag with other protection herbs and stones
Herbs are sold as curiosities only and we are not claiming that they are safe for consumption or that they cure any disease. The statements on this listing have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not replace medical treatment and is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. By purchasing this item you are certifying that you have read my disclaimer and that you are over 18 years old. Please do your own research to validate the properties of the herbs. The magical properties I listed come from books, my research an own experience. When burning them, do not leave unattended. Always use a heat resistant bowl or burner.